We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: to map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy
What we’re looking for:
As a Business Development Rep, you will work closely with Marketing, Sales Leadership, and the Account Executive team, to build new business pipeline with B2B SaaS Companies.
You will bring a hunter mentality with the grit and creativity needed to find and pursue potential buyers in an untapped territory. You will be provided whatever resources you need to successfully meet and exceed quota.
As an early stage hire on the GTM team, you will play a critical role in our ongoing product development and GTM sales strategy. You will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the job that enables you to collaborate with the Head of Sales and other GTM leaders to build out a sales culture and foundation that will enable successful growth and scale.
This is a fully remote position.
What you bring to the role:
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Sales, Marketing, and Account Executive team to build new business pipeline with B2B SaaS Companies that use industry leading platforms like Zendesk, Salesforce, and Intercom ecosystem
- Identify and find a way to access strategic decision makers within our target ICP
- Maintain a multi channel sales outreach strategy via phone, email, and social channels
- Lead successful discovery calls that uncover information critical to qualifying opportunities
- Communicate to internal leadership what you need to be successful as sales cycles evolve
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to Product, Marketing & Sales leadership to improve messaging, content, strategy and results
- 2+ years of business or sales development experience
- High level of personal motivation and willingness to take ownership and execute with minimal supervision
- Successful track record of pipeline development with B2B companies
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Willingness to travel to industry trade shows when necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent organizational ability in HubSpot, Zoom, GSuite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other industry prospecting tools
- Preferred: Experience prospecting into SaaS companies
- Work from home, locally in office, or via remote work office space
- Generous OTE and accelerators (uncapped earning potential!)
- Early stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- 401k Plan
- Take as needed PTO