We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: to map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy
What we’re looking for:
The Mid Market Account Executive will work closely with the Head of Sales and the BDR team to build a robust, new business pipeline with B2B SaaS Companies.
As a Mid Market Account Executive, you will bring a hunter mentality and work closely with the Head of Sales, BDRs, marketing, and success to build a book of new business logos. You will be provided whatever resources you need to successfully close new business.
As an early stage hire on the GTM team, you will play a critical role in our ongoing product development and GTM sales strategy. You will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the job that enables you to collaborate with the Head of Sales and other GTM leaders to build out a sales culture and foundation that will enable successful growth and scale.
This will be a fully remote position. You will have the freedom to travel and visit your prospects and customers alongside the Head of Sales and CEO.
What you bring to the role:
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Sales, BDRs, and marketing to build new business pipeline in mid-market B2B SaaS Companies that use industry leading platforms like Zendesk, Salesforce, and Intercom ecosystem
- Ability to lead successful discovery calls with executives in the Customer Support, Customer Success, & Product business lines
- Prepare and deliver killer sales presentations (both live and virtual) utilizing whatever resources you need to be successful
- Communicate to internal leadership what you need to be successful as sales cycles evolve
- Build strong relationships with CX thought leaders in your territory as you build your personal brand
- Independently manage your own territory and sales activities
- Effectively manage and close high 5 and 6 figure ARR deals
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to Product, Marketing & Sales leadership to improve messaging, content, strategy and results
- 5+ years of total SaaS sales experience, with 3+ years in a quota bearing capacity preferred
- High level of personal motivation and willingness to take ownership and execute with minimal supervision
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling systems (eg MEDDPICC, Sandler, etc)
- Successful track record of new business sales and pipeline development
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Willingness to travel to customer sites and industry trade shows when necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent organizational ability in HubSpot,
- Zoom, GSuite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other industry prospecting tools
- Preferred: Experience selling into customer support or customer success personas
- Preferred: Strong familiarity with the Salesforce and Zendesk ecosystem
- Preferred: Success selling into executive leadership within our target market
- Work from home, locally in office, or via remote work office space
- Generous OTE and accelerators (uncapped earning potential!)
- Early stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- 401k Plan
- Take as needed PTO