We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy.
What We’re Looking For:
As our Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for successfully onboarding and managing customers during their initial engagement with TheLoops. You will be a key player responsible for setting up our customers for long term growth by educating and enabling them on product features including workflows, insights and analytics. This role is customer facing and works cross functionally with product and engineering. A strong focus on customer lifetime value, project management, strategic analytics, and process will be core to success in this role.
- Manage onboarding and support for the initial engagement of new and existing customers of TheLoops.
- Build and improve engagement objectives based around customer goals.
- Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption.
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Lead client expectations, dependencies, and deliverables throughout the onboarding process to ensure key achievements are met on-time and within the scope.
- Ensure customers are maximizing the value of the platform through feature/best practice education.
- Oversee the success of engagements by providing recommendations on strategy, performance, and creative set-up across workflows and insights.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the overall customer experience by representing their voice, providing product feedback and recommendations
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of TheLoops’ Support Operations Platform, services, methodologies, and customer support strategies for a broad range of use cases and customer goals
- Background of working at similar SaaS/ technology companies or consultancy businesses specialising in tech/ digital transformations.
- Experienced in articulating the business value of implementing specific products and its functionality.
- Change management/ business transformation; proven experience in driving CX centred business transformation initiatives within your customer portfolio.
- Passionate about how customer service can transform a business.
- Love for teamwork and dedication to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together.
- Knowledge of common Customer Experience solutions (including but not limited to Amplitude, Intercom, etc.)
- Experience Customer Support platforms (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, ServiceNow) a HUGE plus.
- Empathy and a special ability to understand customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Work from anywhere
- Seed-stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Generous PTO / sick leave