We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver a tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy.
What we’re looking for:
TheLoops is looking for a big-brained, small-ego builder who excels in wide open environments. You’ll partner with our founders to help develop the product from private beta through public launch and beyond. This is a rare chance to help reinvent a legacy space with a next-gen solution.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end process of designing and running experiments to serving production models at scale. Some of our pipelines use off the shelf components, but we’re also implementing custom models and techniques from the latest research papers. We’re also building forecasting tools for internal teams to measure and predict outcomes. This is an ideal role for an engineer or data scientist who wants the scope and responsibility to own features/products from the inception and research phase through to measuring real-world results.
Fields your work will touch on:
- Hierarchical Clustering using text features
- Recommendation algorithms
- Multi Variate Time Series Anomaly Detection
- Bayesian/Graph Based Anomaly Detection Models
- Pattern recognition and Anomaly Detection at Real-time
- Path Sequence Anomalies
- 5+ years previous experience
- Robust problem understanding. You’ll be responsible for designing and evaluating experiments to predict downstream outcomes.
- Ability to take customer data and design new algorithms for anomaly detection, pattern detection, time series analysis, NLP and forecasting models
- Ability to interact with engineering for productization of algorithms and continuous testing of models running in production
- Work from anywhere
- Seed-stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Generous PTO / sick leave