We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy.
What We’re Looking For:
At TheLoops, the Demand Generation Manager will be part of the marketing team working closely with the head of marketing to design, execute and manage campaigns for pipeline acquisition and development. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to advance their career by working in a fast paced environment where you will be learning and building a dynamic business. You will be working from a Santana Row office with the ability to work from home part time.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help us build the foundation for how our marketing team drives the sales pipeline. As an early member of the marketing team, you’ll wear many demand generation hats—from driving awareness, to testing new channels and strategies, to optimizing our lead funnel, to helping guide how we build our tech stack. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing teammates, and will report to the Head of Marketing.
At TheLoops you will:
- Develop and execute campaigns that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Launch integrated campaigns leveraging content, email, web, ads, virtual events, partners, and more
- Develop ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Partner with sales on targets, campaigns, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Optimize our online experience from paid ads, to the website, to lead capture
- 1-2+ years of experience with B2B demand generation
- Experience at SaaS companies, with a focus on mid-market and enterprise sales
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue
- Understanding of ABM strategies and tactics
- Expertise with a variety of marketing tools including: HubSpot, Outreach, Google Analytics, and Google Ads
- Experience running campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social, and web
- Analytical thinker – You like working with data, can create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, and love to optimize
- Self-starter – You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with sales, operations, designers, and marketers
- Work from home in the Midwest, South or Northeast of the US
- Seed-stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Generous PTO / sick leave