We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver a tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy
What we’re looking for:
TheLoops is looking for a big-brained, small-ego builder who excels in wide open environments. You’ll partner with our founders to help develop the product from private beta through public launch and beyond. This is a rare chance to help reinvent a legacy space with a next-gen solution.
- We’re looking for an engineering leader to lead technical execution for one of our flagship, rapidly growing products. It’s a large team with multiple sub teams. This can be a Senior Manager or Director depending on your experience.
- At the core, you will be responsible for the overall technical strategy and execution – hiring and retaining engineers, refining engineering processes and culture, and ensuring good technical architecture and code quality.
- You will manage multiple, close knit teams of 3-6 engineers working on different parts of the product such as data platform, infrastructure, user facing modules, and more; doing everything from hiring to performance management to ensuring great team health.
- You will collaborate closely with the PM organization to plan and execute product roadmaps; looking at where the trains are headed and laying out the tracks in advance from a team and technical architecture standpoint.
- You will apply your technical knowledge and experience to ask the right questions and guide the team to make directionally good technical decisions and ensure that our architecture and code base is reliable, scalable, and secure.
- You will work with cross functional teams such as product, devops, security, and compliance to ensure that we are building the right things in the right way and continuously improve our efficiency, productivity and product quality
- Familiarity with AWS and GCP data architectures and products
- Understanding on micro service architecture and data platform
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Ability to hire and grow a team of engineers
- Work from anywhere
- Seed-stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Generous PTO / sick leave