We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver a tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy.
What we’re looking for:
TheLoops is looking for a big-brained, small-ego builder who excels in wide open environments. . This is a rare chance to help reinvent a legacy space with a next-gen solution.
As a member of our Cloud team, you’ll sit with a cross-functional team of software engineers, data scientists and business analysts, working closely with your team to own the product infrastructure and tools.
- Design, implement and document scalable Kubernetes infrastructures on AWS and GCP
- Provide technical help and educate engineering teams on the cloud infrastructure
- Develop and document standards and best practices, and mentor junior engineers
- Involve in getting GDPR, SOC 2 and other certifications
- 8+ years of software development & operations experience
- 5+ years DevOps experience in a multi-tenant, highly scalable and highly available environments
- 5+ years experience with Kubernetes and infrastructure provisioning tools like (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- 5+ years experience with AWS, Docker containers, and container orchestration (Kubernetes, EKS, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in cloud platform administration (preferably AWS)
- Write professional-quality code in Go, Python, Shell Script
- Demonstrated ability to develop advanced CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of IT Security, GDPR and SOC2 regulations
- Work from anywhere
- Seed-stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Generous PTO / sick leave