We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: to map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a proven customer marketing & community manager to put a diverse set of customers and their leaders at the heart of every moment that we create. This person will build inspiring customer stories and references that highlight the positive outcomes they achieve with TheLoops as well as build and manage a customer community to share best practices and foster a network of customer evangelists.
The ideal candidate has a builder mentality and likes to figure things out, thrives in a very cross functional and collaborative environment, and is driven by a customer-first mindset
You’ll be working mostly remotely in the US or Asia with opportunities to meet with the rest of the team periodically.
Working closely with the Customer Success and Engineering team, this role will create content, both in communities as well as larger content pieces for sales and marketing. The type of content could vary from customer and documentation videos to case studies to community blogs. Proactively building and maintaining a customer marketing calendar will be key to the success in this role.
Another key aspect of this role is moderating and engaging in TheLoops user community. This includes strategic work aimed at improving the quality, breadth, and outcomes of the community and research and collaboration within the community to feed into other parts of the business including Customer Success, Product and Sales.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Put customers at the heart of everything. You will lead the company to anchor every narrative, every launch, every campaign on customer stories. You will partner with sales and customer success to harvest and maintain great customer relationships and narratives
- Manage the day-to-day for the community and roll out great content working closely with marketing
- Refine and execute on our community engagement strategy
- Build and execute on a customer marketing calendar
- Get to know everyone! Be a connector for people in the community
- Use our community as a test bed for product feature releases
What you bring:
- Strong generalist – Ability to seamlessly shift gears between different working styles and regularly learn new processes. Experience in tech/SaaS is preferred.
- Great at project planning and organization – You should be comfortable balancing tasks within multiple projects with different stakeholders, which requires a high degree of organization. You should be able to manage both everyday tasks and long-term campaigns.
- Comfortable with technology – Easily adapt to new software and user interfaces. You will be the primary operator of the community and content creation tools.
- Excellent communicator – Great storyteller, skilled in both written and verbal communication. This could include text-based, video or even hosting live events.
- Devoted to data – You need to be comfortable collecting and interpreting data. That means being able to accurately describe its significance, and understanding what it means for the community and/or business.
- Empathetic – The ability to empathize is a key skill useful in everything from building relationships and understanding community dynamics, to diffusing conflict and more.
- Remote work
- Seed-stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Female Founder/CEO
- Supportive, highly collaborative team environment