We fundamentally believe that today’s product needs to be designed with minimal support in mind. We are a seed stage startup bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency.
The co-founders are technology leaders with decades of experience solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. At TheLoops we:
- Lead with curiosity: open to ask & learn with clear communication and respect for each other
- Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver tangible solution with humility
- Listen to the Loop: to map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy
What We’re Looking For:
At TheLoops, the CSM will be part of the post-sale Success team working closely with a wide variety of customers ensuring they are onboarded onto TheLoops successfully, adopt it widely and are continually deriving business value. Our CSMs work closely with customers to ensure they derive value from TheLoops and continuously communicate and align with key stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who is a phenomenal go-getter and doer and has a technical orientation. You’ll be our first hire in this team and you’ll be rewarded with industry pay and also seed-stage equity in the company.
You’ll be working mostly remotely in the US or Asia with opportunities to meet with the rest of the team periodically.
Part project manager, delivery consultant and product expert, our CSM is continually focused on helping our customers be successful with TheLoops.
Working closely with the Engineering team, our CSMs help identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of or uncover new use cases for TheLoops. From time to time, our CSMs will work with Sales on pre-sales activities like pilot engagements to set up a customer for long term success.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Put customers’ needs first and guide every aspect of the customer experience
- Build and execute on customer success playbooks including setting up and delivering onboarding and training
- Continually adapt and improve on customer onboarding assets & processes
- Engage in a regular cadence with customers (including meet with customers onsite as needed) to discover and understand their needs to ensure a flawless experience
- Take an insights and outcomes based mindset to every customer engagement
- Partner with Sales to help drive retention and expansion while collaborating with Engineering to translate customer requirements into improvements and new solutions for customers
- Serve as the primary point of escalation when customer issues arise
- Collect product feedback and contribute to the product roadmap and GTM strategy
- Help drive customer references and case studies
What you bring:
- Experience driving implementations involving hands-on technical expertise a must
- Relevant work experience in a customer success or professional services role. SaaS experience in an analytics software company is a plus
- Proven track record of high customer retention, renewal, and growth
- Natural problem solver and strategic thinker, comfortable manipulating large data-sets
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer engagement and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Remote work
- Seed-stage equity
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Female Founder/CEO
- Supportive, highly collaborative team environment